Hello Excel families,
We hope that your summer has been going well so far! We are very busy getting ready to welcome your scholars back to school in a few weeks. We’ve got some updates and information that we’d like share to get you ready for the first day of school:
- Friday, August 5 from 5-7 pm: Open House. Come by to check out the school, meet our teachers and staff, place uniform orders, and ask questions!
- Friday, August 19 from 6-8 pm: New and Returning Student Orientation. Learn about our program, student expectations, and receive your student’s first free set of uniforms.
- August 22-26 from 8 am-2:15 pm. First week of school. All grades will attend the first week of school together. Students can arrive as early as 7:40 am and instruction starts at 8:00 am. Early dismissal all week at 2:15 pm.
- All students must wear a uniform – polo with Excel logo (see below for colors); khaki-colored uniform pants or skirt, all brown or all black shoes (any kind except boots and heels); Excel crewneck sweatshirt
- 6th grade – navy blue polo
- 7th grade – grey polo
- 8th grade – gold polo
- Excel polos and sweatshirts must be purchased through www.landsend.com or through the school; pants, skirts and shoes may be purchased elsewhere
If ordering through the school, orders can be placed as early as August 5. Polos are $11 and sweatshirts are $12. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
Excel will provide the majority of supplies unless otherwise noted. Families should purchase for the first day of school:
- 5 sharpened pencils everyday
- Backpack (no rollers or drawstring bags)
- Independent reading book
Main Office Staff